Hot on the heels of Super Happy Blog Fodder Monday, I have more fabulously gripping content.
Fe tagged me for a take a photo of your handbag meme. It may be sad but I’ve actually loved looking at other people’s versions of this post. Handbag voyeurism, baby.
This actually cheating for me as I have recently cleaned out and changed bags. It is usually far more disgusting.
- 1 disposable nappy and empty wipes packet
- Receipts and useless scraps of paper
- A lip gloss thingy
- My gorgeous, much-loved Mimco wallet
- Assorted children’s hats, to suit various weather conditions
- Two bent straws
- 2 pens and 2 Ikea pencils
- My lipstick purse
- A strip of black opaque tights, made into a hair tie
- My diary and four hair ties
- A powder compact from the dark ages that I never use but think I might, so leave in my bag
- A pair of Grub’s socks
- My keys – on Mme Tussauds photo keyring
- Smints and Splenda tablets
I’m not passing it on to anyone specific, but if anyone does it let me know, cos, you know, I like to look.